We want you to be happy with your purchase from ClipperDirect.com. You may return most merchandise for a full refund, less shipping and 15% restocking fees within 30 days of delivery. If you received an item in error, we'll gladly pay for the return shipping cost and waive the restocking fee.
- To ensure proper credit, unused items for return must have prior written authorization. To verify that you are eligible to make a return, please call a member of our Customer Experience Team at 855-85DIRECT.
- We will explain your options and issue a Return Authorization (RA) number if eligible.
- Returns will not be accepted or credited without a Clipper Direct Return Authorization number. Unauthorized returns will not be issued credit and will not be returned to the shipper.
- Download the Return Authorization Form and fill it out.
- Be sure to enter the order number of the item(s) being returned. This information can be found on your packing slip.
- All returns will be assessed a restocking charge of 15%; freight will be the customer's responsibility.
- Custom, imprinted, special order and final sale merchandise is NOT returnable.
- We cannot accept returns on food service disposable items, such as plates, cups, napkins, etc.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were ordered. No partial cases will be accepted.
- We cannot issue refunds for any items that are missing parts.
- All returned items must be packaged properly so they arrive in a new and sellable condition.
- All applicable fees will be deducted before a credit or refund is issued.
- Due to the transit time of the returned item, processing at ClipperDirect, and individual bank reimbursement policies, credits will be issued within 45 days from the day the merchandise is received.